Thursday, November 8, 2007

It's Catching

Attitudes are contagious. Is your's worth catching?

I'll admit sometimes we're under the weather because of certain circumstances. But when we find ourselves constantly in a negative state of mind, I think it's time to do some reflection and analyzing (talking to myself). What's the use of worrying over things that we can't control.

I was inspired by the positive vibes of a friend. Reading or hearing something positive in the morning can just brighten ones day.
I affect people I come in contact with. How different would this world be if we tried to affect everybody else positively.

Wonder if I can keep up the positiveness through the last five weeks of this semester?

4 comments:

Domanick Fabro said...

You are definitely right about peoples attitudes wearing off on people, like this morning. GAWD! If we had stayed any longer I think we all would be talking with monotonous tones of gray and black like Bol.

by the way freeze I notice you posted a link in this entry... did you by any chance use encryption? and if its md5 elaborate on it for me please. LMAO

Leonardo Melendez said...

Just stick with the right people and all will be well.

Beth said...

"The wise walk with wise". Does that mean the happy should walk with the happy?

I think it is so true. But do you think it is possible to be in such a place that other people don't control your attitude? Something like topa tings?

Beth said...

By the way, you can do it! Holiday is soon coming. Sleep then!