Thursday, October 4, 2007

Crunch Time


Tests, assignments, presentations, programs, homeworks etc... We're in the middle of crunch time. Walking around with haggard faces because of lack of sleep. Not listening when u're friends talk cause u're brain just doesn't want to function. Rushing from home to class to eat and back to work. And the interesting thing is, We pay for this. Sometimes the question enters my mind: " Why am i doing this to myself?"

But then when the test comes back and u get a good grade. Or u hand up a fully functioning program u get this good feeling inside. Also when vacation comes u really thankful for the break.

Question for the day: " Why do all teachers give homework in the same week?"

5 comments:

Tracy Tillett said...

Yah, crunch time... I need a break, perfect timing, have I.

In the end, its all about survival...

Domanick Fabro said...

school stressful is it? hmmn? Complain you should not, braniac you are.

Leonardo Melendez said...

Maybe you should take a sabbatical! Muhahaha!

@Derek: Hey dude. It's stress relief.

Beth said...

I blogged more during the most stressful period of my life.... while I was on my practical. It was comforting some how.... but then I failed my practical

Beth said...

Oh yes... the teachers plan a conspiracy. Trust me I know. I am one of them....hahaha